Visit my Noggin Socks page on Facebook

Visit my Noggin Socks page on Facebook....
Remember to click "like" and share it with your friends!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crazy Days Indeed.....

Well, it's been a very busy time for us lately!!!  Aside from making hats for St Patty's Day and the new Spring line, I have also been house shopping!  I've always heard of what an exciting, happy experience this was for others...they are liars with their pants on fire!!!!  LOL....it is the most stressful thing we've ever been through it feels like:)  Well, we are plugging away and searching for houses and looking at houses and driving by houses....soon we will have the perfect one:) 
I have just completed a doily for a friends wedding and posted the pic here and on facebook....now i'm starting a new one for another order!!!!  I love making doilies and am still trying to get pricing down just right but i feel it is very reasonable for the work involved:)  I also like that it is a bit of a change from the usual hat making:) 
Please let me know if there is anything you or your loved ones might be interested in...as far as doilies, I have pattern books dating clear back to the 40's!!!  Some very interesting designs, and very pretty!!! 
Be sure to check out my Noggin Socks page on Facebook for my contact info and let me know if I can help with making your home a little more "homey" with some nice old fashioned doilies or simply just Sock your Noggin!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment