Visit my Noggin Socks page on Facebook

Visit my Noggin Socks page on Facebook....
Remember to click "like" and share it with your friends!

Friday, January 14, 2011

rain rain go away....

Well, it's a rainy day leading into a three day weekend!  Have a list of things to do:)  So, after running around, paying bills, and gathering kids from school later today....I'm going to sit and craft my little heart out!!!  Working on a real cute doily right now and that will be up for grabs soon....getting the materials ready for the pillowcases i have chosen to make....of course the hats keep coming:)....and I have finally rounded up some old pattern magazines to see what great little projects I can start on next!  I have made a couple of dish cloths to see how that would turn out....I like!!  Think I will make a set and post those too:)  So...I'm off to do the things I must do today and will probably be back on this evening with some pictures!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment