Visit my Noggin Socks page on Facebook

Visit my Noggin Socks page on Facebook....
Remember to click "like" and share it with your friends!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day is right around the corner....

Today I'm working hard around the house and trying like crazy to avoid leaving the house:)  The weather is not bad...I just want to get so much done without interruption, and the only way to do that is by NOT taking a trip into town in the middle of it all.  As the laundry does itself, I am working hard to get the Valentine Doily finished in time for some lucky gal who wants to dress up the room a little for that special day!  It would work perfect for that candle lit night indoors with her special someone as a centerpeice while she dines with her prince!!!!  OK...back to reality...it would just look great on a coffee table or dining table this time of year!  Be sure to check for the latest items up for sale and get one before they are gone!!!!  I'm also working on dish cloth sets....those are my favorite:)  Bless you all and thanks for your support!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment